About the Escrow Officer, Duties and the Responsibilities...
Norma Hoag has been here in Las Vegas since 1998, she is a full service Nevada Escrow Officer (Title Agent) both commercial and residential in the Title Insurance and Real Estate Industry in Las Vegas since 03/08/2000. She was escrow officer and or a transaction manager previously with Ticor, Lawyers Title, Burrow Escrow, First American and Equity Title. Norma is with a title company in Las Vegas. As an Escrow Officer and with history as a transaction manager, Norma has over 30 years of experience with foreclosures, short sales, commercial and residential escrows. Norma prides herself on providing and meeting the highest possible customer service standards for you and or your real estate company. Clear and concise communication with follow-up skills as well as attention to detail is everything. See: The Team Marketing Flyer
• Over 20 years of escrow, title, mortgage, relocation, notary and customer service experience.
• Licensed Escrow Officer by the Nevada State Division of Insurance - License# 65175 since 03/08/2000.
• Experience with Tract Homes, Resales, REO's, FSBOs, Refinancing, Short Sales, Commercial and Relocations.
• 10K Bonded and Insured
• Signing Agent - Notary Public of Nevada (NNA Member Number #160254503)
• Nevada Escrow Association (NEA, SNEA and AEA Member)
• NAHREP (member)
• Performing Title and Escrow services throughout the entire State of Nevada.
Norma Hoag is the internet domain and intellectual owner of all content of EscrowOfficer.net and NevadaTitleAgent.com from 2001-2012 and NevadaLoanOfficer.com from 2008-2010. She has migrated that data and new additional updated information to the new domain NevadaEscrowOfficer.com from 2014 to Current. I hope everyone continues to find this site extremely useful.
- Escrow Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Our standards uphold the highest of integrity. We are thorough, responsible and impartial (a neutral third party) with all of our files. What to expect from me, (the escrow officer / agent) to complete several specific duties and responsibilities on the Buyer's and Seller's behalf (included in the cost of the escrow and title fees) are as follows, a "simplified check list" as it were:
NOTE: An escrow officer has no control of and cannot force any Lender to fund a loan.
- When all of the coordination's and conditions of the transaction have been met. Finally, recording, disbursing funds to the proper parties, delivering documents and preparing the final closing statements. At that time, the keys are given to the property purchaser by the Sellers agent.