About the Escrow Officer, Duties and the Responsibilities...
has been here in Las Vegas since 1998,
is a full service Nevada Escrow Officer (Title Agent)
in the Title Insurance and Real Estate Industry in Las
Vegas since 03/08/2000. She was escrow officer and or a
transaction manager previously with Ticor, Lawyers Title, Burrow
Escrow, First American and Equity Title. Norma is now with
Nevada State Title of Las Vegas. As an Escrow
Officer and with history as a transaction manager, Norma has over
20 years of experience with
short sales, commercial and residential
escrows. Norma prides herself on providing and meeting the
highest possible customer service standards for you and or your
real estate company. Clear and concise communication with
follow-up skills as well as attention to detail is everything.
See: The Team Marketing Flyer
• Over 20 years of escrow, title, mortgage, relocation, notary and customer service experience.
• Licensed Escrow Officer by the Nevada State Division of Insurance - License# 65175 since 03/08/2000.
• Experience with Tract Homes, Resales, REO's, FSBOs, Refinancing, Short Sales, Commercial and Relocations.
• 10K Bonded and Insured
• Signing Agent - Notary Public of Nevada (NNA Member Number #160254503)
• Nevada Escrow Association (NEA, SNEA and AEA Member)
• NAHREP (member)
• Performing Title and Escrow services throughout the entire State of Nevada.
Norma Hoag is the internet domain and intellectual owner of all content of EscrowOfficer.net and NevadaTitleAgent.com from 2001-2012 and NevadaLoanOfficer.com from 2008-2010. She has migrated that data and new additional updated information to the new domain NevadaEscrowOfficer.com from 2014 to Current. I hope everyone continues to find this site extremely useful.
- Escrow Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Our standards uphold the highest of integrity. We are thorough, responsible and impartial (a neutral third party) with all of our files. What to expect from me, (the escrow officer / agent) to complete several specific duties and responsibilities on the Buyer's and Seller's behalf (included in the cost of the escrow and title fees) are as follows, a "simplified check list" as it were:
NOTE: An escrow officer has no control of and cannot force any Lender to fund a loan.