All Educational Sample Documents are in PDF format
01) FSBO: New Escrow - RESALE & REFI Open Order Sheet 2015 (Required for Escrow)
02) FSBO: Residential Purchase Agreement 2015 (Required for Escrow)
03) FSBO: EPA SAMPLE - Lead Base Paint Disclosure (Pre 1978 Construction)
04) NEO: Title and Escrow NEWS - PIO
Additional Escrow & Title Reference Downloads:
01) SAMPLE: Basic Home Buyer Checklist 2015
02) SAMPLE: California Quitclaim Deed 2002
04) SAMPLE: Nevada Grant, Bargain Sale Deed 2002
05) SAMPLE: Nevada Spousal Deed 2004
06) SAMPLE: Nevada Quitclaim Deed
(2-6) Avoid using the Quitclaim Deed in Clark County, Nevada. More often then not, the Quitclaim Deed will get rejected by the County Recorders office and it must be retyped on a Grant, Bargain, Sale Deed. In most cases, it will not contain enough information for the county recorder.
07) SAMPLE: NOTE Secured by Deed of Trust 2003
08) SAMPLE: Promissory NOTE
- (7-8) Depending on negotiations between buyer and seller, one may or may not be expected to sign a NOTE.
- These examples are just to give you an idea what they look like. NOTES are handled through escrow by the escrow officer. You will not need to download them or fill them out. These are for informational purposes only.
09) SAMPLE: Special Power of Attorney 2002
10) SAMPLE: Declaration of Homestead 2001
- (10) Simplified, a homestead protects you from losing your primary home. If a judgment is not paid, one can try to collect money owed several ways including having a home sold to pay a debt. The homestead law protects a certain amount of the value / equity of your home from being taken to pay judgment. This would be done after the escrow (home purchase or refinancing). Consider a homestead before filing bankruptcy. You must have it notarized by a Public Notary, but it is easy to file a declared homestead by yourself. You do not need to pay someone else to do it for you.
- Enclose your Declaration of Homestead and a moneyorder or a cashiers check for $18.00 and then Mail To: Clark County Recorder, PO Box 551510, Las Vegas, Nevada 899155-1510
- *** When you can file a Declaration of Homestead:
- 1) When you buy a new home.
2) when you refinance your home. You must do it again
3) One Homestead in each state or in each county for which you own a home.
4) Primary home within a single county.
5) Placing your home in a trust. You must do it again
6) When you file for a Pre-Nuptial Agreement, you must do it all over again.
12) SAMPLE: Blank Lease - Rental Agreement 2003
13) SAMPLE: Statement of Information 2001
14) SAMPLE: Declaration of Value 2003
15) SAMPLE: FHA Mortgage Escrow Instructions 2015
16) SAMPLE: Conventional Mortgage Escrow Instructions 2015
17) SAMPLE: Escrow HoldBack Agreement
18) Misc. How do You become an Escrow Officer?
19) Misc. General Escrow Assistant Checklist
20) Misc. Realtor Duties and Responsibilities(23a) Here is more information on Public Records and Identity Theft. Its worth a few minutes of your time.